Opportunities at SALESFORCE
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company. It is a global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)software and application such as sales, customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
Products and Services offered by Salesforce
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Commerce Cloud and platform
- Tableau Analytics
Salesforce products enable customers to create apps, integrate and visualize data and offer trained courses.
Job Roles at SALESFORCE
Full-stack software engineer
- Architect, design, implement, test, and deliver highly scalable products.
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, and write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Cloud DevOps engineer with solid database background (oracle and Postgres)and public cloud background (AWS, GCP)
- Familiarity in database internals, distributed systems, high availability, replication, and scalability.
- Skills Oracle database, oracle real application clusters(RAC)ASM, AWR, database performance tuning
- Experience with DevOps(CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, GKE.
- collaboration with other applications, systems, Networks, Databases, and storage.
- Skills Familiarity with cloud technologies (RDS, Redshift, AWS, DynamoDB, IAM, EC2, S3, CLI, SDK)
- Coding in UNIX shell and SQL, java,c++
- Experience with DevOps(CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, GKE, deployment to AWS).
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER (SRE)
- Keeping customer-facing services available at top performance
- Incident management (Sev0, Sev1)
- Automate detection and resolution of recurring issues
- Skills Python, java, C++
- Expertise in TCP/IP-related technologies (networking protocols, network programming)
- Expertise in CLI enterprise support of Unix variants (Linux/Solaris/BSD)
Apply in Salesforce
- The best way to hunt a job is by directly sending a short formal message to recruiters
with your CV on LinkedIn.
The probability of getting an interview is highest by this method.
- If you have any course certification, good competitive programming rank (in CodeChef, CodeForeces, etc) or course project adding them to your LinkedIn profile will have a good advantage.
- It will also help the LinkedIn algorithm to recommend your profile more often to recruiters.
- You can ask for a referral from a Salesforce employee.
- You can also apply through Salesforce Career Portal.
Myself Bharath Choudhary, software developer at Oracle.
2021 NIT Warangal graduate.
Saturday – Sunday
10 AM – 5 PM